1. Learn Something (You didn’t know): Bring yourself up-to-date on the important issues facing the healthcare foodservice industry!
- Learn critical information for your self-operated facility: Best practices in recruitment and HR; How to elevate the profile of your foodservice operations; How to be an indispensable leader; and more.
- Learn the latest trends in healthcare industry: How healthcare consolidation will impact Business Partners; Bringing clarity to Senior Dining; and Bridging the divide between dietitians and chefs.
- Learn from AHF’s thoughtful and fun keynotes: TV Host, Mel Robins; Restaurateur, Doug Brooks; and AHF’s take on Ted-Talks—AHF Talks with 7-Eleven’s Kelly Buckley; Food truck Entrepreneur, Brian Erickson; and the UN Foundation’s CMO, Aaron Sherinian.
2. Network with Your Peers: – Meet friends and colleagues, make new friends and learn from professionals with shared experiences and goals!
- There is no better way to stay informed and stay abreast of industry goings on then by networking, dialogue and insight from your peers.
- Gain insight from leaders and senior level managers, as well as the chefs and dietitians that are hands-on in day-to-day operations.
3. Grow Your Career and Position Yourself for New Opportunities: Build your personal network and position yourself for growth in your chosen field!
- Meet other companies and healthcare organizations to grow your professional network.
- Understand the business issues that are important and trending in the industry—know the issues affecting the people who buy and influence purchasing.
- Get a better understanding of what healthcare systems are looking for in their next generation of leaders.
TUESDAY, JUNE 7, 2016 – FRIDAY, JUNE 10, 2016
Hyatt Regency Dallas | 300 Reunion Boulevard | Dallas, TX 75207, US
AHF has arranged for a special conference attendee room rate of: $199 single/double occupancy.
Click Here to Reserve Your Room Online Today!
These rates will be honored three days before and three days after the conference, based upon availability. Please be sure to make your hotel reservation by May 24, 2016. After the cutoff date of May 24, the AHF rate is only offered on a space available basis.
Attendees may use the link above to book online or call the central Hyatt reservations team (1-888-421-1442) and reference the AHF 2016 Annual Conference.
- Available at hotel entrance
- In and out privileges for hotel guests only
Overnight valet: $26.00 plus 8.25% tax
Daily guest rate and Reunion Tower:
- 0-4 Hours – $18.00 (tax inclusive)
- 4-8 Hours – $22.00 (tax inclusive)
- 8-24 Hours – $26.00 (tax inclusive)
Five Sixty Dining: $5 with validation (tax inclusive)
Self-parking in the outdoor Radish Lot is conveniently located on the north end of the hotel at the intersection of Hotel Street and Reunion Boulevard West. In and out privileges for overnight guests only, operated by ACE Parking.
- Overnight Guest: $19.00 plus 8.25% tax
- Radish Lot:
- 0-4 Hours – $9.00 (tax inclusive)
- 4-8 Hours – $13.00 (tax inclusive)
- 8+ Hours – $19.00 (tax inclusive)
- 0-4 Hours – $6.00 (tax inclusive)
- 4-8 Hours – $13.00 (tax inclusive)
- 8+ Hours – $19.00 (tax inclusive)
Hyatt’s complimentary 24-hour StayFit™ gym features the latest high-tech cardio and strength-training equipment – complete with flat-screen televisions – from industry leader Life Fitness®. YogaAway™ classes are available in your room! Simply access these classes from your On Command Video System. There are three different options (fitness, stress reduction and mental focus), and each is highly accessible with adaptable programs catering to the diverse needs of both the business traveler and the vacationer. 24 hour access with your guestroom key card.
Located on the third floor, our refreshing outdoor pool is open year-round and accessible to persons with disabilities. The pool is surrounded by a sundeck with lounge chairs and tables. The pool is open year round from 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM, Daily.
Restaurants & Bars
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck Accented by an ultracontemporary, illuminated glass bar with stylish lounges, almost nothing can compare to savoring Puck’s signature Asian influenced delicacies while gazing down at the city below. For updated menus. Also Parrino’s, which is authentic Italian fare fills located in atrium level. For the flavors of Texas check out Centennial Café. Experience food from the five regions of Texas and a signature breakfast menu. Monduel’s is one of the best bars in downtown Dallas.
For guest rooms, and public area pricing is for a 24-hour window. Guests may log in as many times as they want during this time frame. Pricing levels vary by bandwidth, standard or premium. Premium offers a higher bandwidth and faster connection. Standard is complimentary. Premium is $4.95 per day. Also the Hyatt offers wired internet meeting rooms, as well as wireless connectivity upon request.
HOTEL CANCELLATION POLICY
Should a guest desire to cancel, any monies will be refunded if the hotel is notified at least twenty-four (24) hours or one day prior to arrival. Any reservation that is not cancelled at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to arrival will be charged one night room and tax.
Dallas / Ft. Worth International Airport
Travel distance from DFW Airport to the Hyatt Regency Hotel:
Approximately 22 miles
Taxi fare is approximately $45-50
Super Shuttle is approximately $14 per person, one way, and operates 24 hours a day. Vans are blue with yellow lettering that states Super Shuttle.
Dallas Love Field Airport
Travel distance from Love Field to the Hyatt Regency Hotel:
Approximately 8 miles
Taxi fare is approximately $20-25
Amtrak offers a 10% discount off the best available rail fare to (Dallas, TX) between June 2, 2016 – June 13, 2016. To book your reservation call Amtrak at 1 (800) 872-7245 or contact your local travel agent.
Conventions cannot be booked via Internet. Please be sure to refer to Convention Fare Code X42B-950 when making your reservation for meeting, “AHF 2016 Annual Conference”. This offer is not valid on the Auto Train and Acela Service. Fare is valid on Amtrak Regional for all departures seven days a week, except for holiday blackouts. Offer valid with Sleepers, Business Class or First Class seats with payment of the full applicable accommodation charges.
Dallas Union Station (400 South Houston Street) is located .2 miles from the Hyatt Regency Dallas.
The DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit) orange line leaves from the airport and goes to the West End station, and guests can take either the red or blue line to get to Union Station (attached to the hotel via underground concourse). For transportation to DFW Airport from the hotel, guests can take either the red or blue DART lines from Union Station to the West End station and switch to the orange line to take to the airport.
Car Rental Information
To reserve your special meeting rates, please provide your Convention Number CV#04940015 to your corporate travel department or your travel agent when making reservations. You can also make reservations online at hertz.com or call Hertz directly:
U.S. and Canada: (800) 654-2240
Other: (405) 749-4434
If booking online, please make sure to check off (I have a discount) and then enter in the CV # 04940014. At the time of reservation, the meeting rates will be automatically compared to other Hertz rates and you’ll be quoted the best comparable rate available.
Avis Rent-a-Car offers attendees a discount off the price of rental cars between May 29 and June 17, 2016 with the discount code D452111. To book your reservation, please provide this discount code when calling Avis directly at 1 (800) 331-1600. Alternatively, you may use the link below and the AWD number will automatically be placed in the reservation detail. Avis Discount for the AHF Annual Conference-06/16
Delta Airlines is pleased to offer 2% to 10% off published airfares for your travel to the AHF 2016 Annual Conference. When booking online at delta.com/meeting, choose “book your flight here,” and enter the meeting code (NMNEH) in the box provided on the page.
Reservations may also be made by calling Delta Meeting reservations at 800-328-1111 from Monday through Friday (7am-7pm CDT). There is a direct ticketing fee of $25.00 for booking reservations by phone.