Our association offers members a wide range of exceptional tools and resources. AHF’s benefits are designed to help members achieve professional growth and operational success. We unite the industry and create the dialogue that drives innovation. And the networking and camaraderie of our AHF family of members is second to none!
Educational Opportunities – explore the prospects for virtual and face-to-face education
- The AHF Annual Conference – learn from the powerful industry influencers, plus exciting networking opportunities
- Networking S.O.lutions –Take place in just one day, in your area with opportunities for ongoing education, networking and added CEUs
- Six or more FREE* webinars each year. Don’t forget to see what archived webinars are available as well.
Unique Benchmarking – AHF Benchmarking EXPRESS™ Program – a one-of-a-kind opportunity to compare your facility’s performance to similar facilities across the United States.
Valuable Publications – AHF is continually adding to the tools and resources available to our membership, including:
- AHF’s quarterly magazine, S.O. Connected, an important resource for industry trends, trade news and peer recognition.
- On-going Broadcast Emails and monthly e-newsletter, S.O. in the Know, offering helpful news and updates from AHF Headquarters
- After the Contractor
- Making an Informed Decision
- Media Tool Kit
Awards & Recognition – AHF has many opportunities for awards and recognition
- Awards Program recognizes excellence by our member facilities each year at the Annual Conference.
- The opportunity to acknowledge and appreciate your department during National Healthcare Foodservice Workers Week™ , and throughout the year.
Additional Tools – AHF’s “Members Only’ section includes additional tools including:
- Online Job Bank
- Membership Directory—a connection to experienced foodservice professionals around the globe, and leadership competency tools to aid in your professional growth.
- Member Listserve for important questions, industry news and crucial updates – take advantage of the collective knowledge of over 600 active Listserve participants
- AHF Social media sites to connect you with your peers, keep updated on achievements and recognitions received by your peers
If you have questions about membership please contact membership coordinator at AHF Headquarters: email@example.com