Black Bean Enchiladas (v)
Black Bean Enchiladas (vegetarian) can be served in a retail setting and patient kitchen.
Recipe Author: St. Jude Chefs
Portion size: 10 oz
- Cook rice according to recipe
- Pour rice into large bowl and add corn, beans, onions, peppers, spices and 6 lb. of the
cheese. Mix thoroughly with large paddle
- Layout tortillas, 8-10 at a time and place 6 oz filling into each one and roll into
- Place enchiladas into full size 2 ½ hotel pan. (12 to a pan)
- Heat enchiladas to a minimum of 165°F for 3 min. and top each one with about 2 oz.
enchilada sauce and garnish with remaining cheese and crispy fried tortilla strips
- Add label. Hold and serve per HACCP guidelines
Refer to sub recipes for prepped ingredients
- Sub brown rice or other whole grains for a healthier dish
Download Recipe Below