Chicken Jambalaya is a Cajun-style favorite made with Campbell’s Healthy Request Condensed Tomato Soup (Product Code 4145) , onion, peppers, celery, and chicken. Spiced up with a Cajun Spice blend.
1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Sauté onions, peppers and celery for 5
2. Add diced chicken, garlic and spices. Stir well, cook 10 minutes.
3. Add rice and mix well. Add Campbells® Healthy Request® Condensed Tomato Soup, Product Code 4145. Slowly stir in water.
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cover and stir occasionally until rice is cooked, about 15 minutes. CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute. CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
5. To serve, using a 12 oz. ladle, portion 1-1/2 cups of Jambalaya into a serving bowl. Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve immediately.