Turkey & Wild Rice Soup made with Campbell’s Classic Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup (Product Code 4143). It’s a savory soup added with heartly carrots, celery, asparagus and diced turkey.
1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add in onions, carrots and celery. Sauté for 10 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes stirring often.
2. Add pepper,Campbells® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup Product Code 4143, and water. Stir well to combine.
3. Add wild rice and bring to a simmer. Cover and stir occasionally. Cook until wild rice is tender, about 25 minutes. CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
4. Once rice is tender, add remaining ingredients, return to a simmer for 5 minutes. CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
5. To serve, ladle 8 oz. of soup into a serving bowl. Serve immediately.