<10g fat, <300cal/portion
CATERING, GRAB AND GO, PATIENT FEEDING, RETAIL
Recipe by: Washington Red Raspberry Commission
Inspired by Florida, infuse Latin influence and style in your dishes with this Raspberry Mojo – it can be used as a mop sauce, finishing dressing, or even as a salad dressing if adjusted for oil.
Yield: 2 tablespoons (makes 1 gallon)
5 pounds IQF Whole Washington Red Raspberries
2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice
3 cups olive oil
1 ounce salt (or adjust to taste)
2 cups mint leaves, fresh picked, leaves only
2 ounces granulated white sugar, optional
1. In large mixing bowl combine Washington Red Raspberries, salt, and sugar, if using; toss to coat. Allow mixture to sit until raspberries are partially thawed and juices begin to accumulate, about 30 minutes. Alternately, the mixture may be combined and left covered overnight in refrigeration.
2. Add lime juice and whisk to combine thoroughly.
3. Drizzle in olive oil, whisking continuously, until the mixture is well blended.
4. Stir in mint leaves.
5. Taste to adjust seasoning.
6. Store, tightly covered, labeled, and dated in refrigeration.
CALORIES: 60 kcal
FAT: 5 g
SATURATED FAT: 1 g
CHOLESTEROL: 0 mg
SODIUM: 90 mg
CARBOHYDRATES: 3 g
FIBER: 1 g
SUGAR: 2 g
PROTEIN: 0 g
VITAMIN A: 28.25 iu
VITAMIN C: 4.38 mg
CALCIUM: 5.9 mg
IRON: 0.2 mg
Download the full recipe below: